Since moving to their new home at 25A Dammans Road Warburton, Koha Community Cafe has scope to provide even more activities that encourage community engagement. The new location allows Koha to make their space available for a variety of fun activities during the week.
Extended Activities at Koha Community Cafe
- Monday– Koha Community Cafe Lunch served between 12-2pm. Payment is by Donation.
- Book Exchange-Come a long and borrow as many books as you like from their library between 9am-1pm.
- Game on Warby- Starts this Monday night the 11th of November between 7.30- 9.30. Come on down and enjoy some friendly games and meet some people in the community. $2.00 donation.
- Tuesday– The space at Koha is available for hire if you have a class or workshop you would like to run there. Contact Andrea below.
- Wednesday– Qigong class run by Peter Lorback between 7.30pm – 8.30pm. Cost is $15.00 per class.
- Thursday – Gentle Moves Interactive Dance class run by Roma between 9.30 – 11.30. Pay by donation.
- Koha Community Cafe dinner served between 6pm – 8pm. It includes a yummy three course meal. Payment is by donation.
- Friday – Create@space craft class run by Marie between 10-2pm. Bring in your craft projects and work on them in the company of others. Payment is by donation.
- Chillax Friday – Come on down between 10am – 4 pm. Just relax, read a book, have a cuppa, play a game or contribute to the jigsaw puzzle. Pay by donation.
Koha is also available for hire on Saturday and Sundays for events, workshops or classes. Contact Andrea in 0414 945 497 for further information.
Koha is all about including the community and providing a warm and inviting space to come and enjoy the company of others. If any of the classes or things on interest you come on down, they would love you to join in.